- Ensure security questions are asked and be vigilant at all times.
- Check BTS report for mishandled cases and follow up on BAH cases. Ensure departmental KPIs are achieved.
- Ensure compliance with SOP and TC. Promote and sell all ancillary income.
- Replenish and monitor stationeries, ED cards, etc. Ensure check-in counter and the gate is tidy.
- Ensure cleanliness and tidiness of work area and backup room. Ensure no third party check-in and check passengers cabin baggage.
- Ensure the sales drop is correct and issue a remittance envelope. Report to Finance for the discrepancy in short of cash.
- Submit overtime claim forms to DE before the deadline. Attend to the guest complaint.
- Be vigilant to check visa validity. To perform cash collection at sales and excess baggage counter.
- Check passenger’s travel document and to positively identify passengers prior to check-in.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 – 5 Years of Experience