- May serve as program administrator for one or several key programs
- Assist with broadening internal knowledge of Workday configuration through knowledge transfer training and documentation
- Partner with key stakeholders to create business requirements documents, system configuration documents, detailed functional specification documents, test plans, and test cases
- Documentation of test results and sign off for move to production
- Work closely to support process/program owners to conduct ongoing system optimization efforts and regression testing for new releases
- Address end-users support requests to resolve end-user issues
- Work with functional team members to understand requirements and communicate system capabilities/limitations
- Conduct end-user testing and training
- Responsible for translating business needs to system design, conduct system/data analysis, and participating in testing and deployment activities.
- Project manage small to mid-size initiatives that typically span multiple systems; ensuring consistency of administration, effective communication to the organization, and operational excellence.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience interpreting data and presenting information and findings