Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications on Linux platform, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the software infrastructure for on-premise or cloud hosted applications.
- Develop code meeting Security coding guidelines.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Implement performance and quality modules
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Qualification & Experience:
- B.S./ B.E Tech/ M.S degree in computer science, Information Technology, Electronics or related Engineering discipline