As a V&V Designer, you will own and test software modules by ensuring detailed test description creation and test execution of those modules.
You will interface with Software Architect, Software designers and V&V designers and support program towards QCD commitments.
- SW module Integration and functional testing
- Guide the newcomers during development to achieve the QCD
- Support Lead engineer to perform peer reviews
- Test and prove the SW modules as per their SIL levels
- Contribute to the elaboration of SW specification & architecture, in collaboration with the SW architect
- Highlight design issues and propose / discuss with the lead engineer to identify and implement the definitive solution.
- Keeps a strong link with the SW architect, HW designer and RAMS departments, through the whole SW design cycle
- Applies SW processes & standards required for SW testing – Modal, CMMI
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor/Post Graduate in Engineering – IT, CS, ECE & EEE or Equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in Software Product Functional Testing