You will manage Systems Engineering activity- providing concepts, defining the architecture, systems activity definition, resolving blocks, and responsible for Systems deliverables.
- Performing technical review of OEM partner/ subcontractor outputs.
- Review of documentation (e.g. specifications, systems testing description, system test report) and attendance at meetings, etc., particularly on interfacing matters.
- The individual requirements from the user’s needs (tender/contract).
- Support the Reliability, Availability, and Maintainability (RAM) Manager in performing the RAM analysis, Adhoc technical input to Fault
- Reporting and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) process.
- Produce a requirements matrix in spreadsheet form, listing:
- Support the Safety Assurance Manager to conduct the safety analysis and provision of evidence for hazard closeout in accordance with the common safety Method for Risk Evaluation and Assessment
- A verification statement for each requirement (proposing how compliance should be demonstrated). Support other disciplines for miscellaneous activities outside its direct responsibility. Typical examples are as follows:
- The nominated owner for each requirement/standard.
Qualification & Experience:
- You should come with either a Bachelor/Master’s in Engineering – IT, CS, ECE & EEE, or Equivalent Technical degree.