As a Software Architect, you will be resposible for the complete architecture and owner of getting the delivery of the software modules by ensuring detailed design and implementation of those modules.
- Define the dynamical behaviour of the software
- Define main technical choices for SW development
- Define the software requirements specifications:
- Define the functional requirements, operational requirements, interfaces requirements and the requirements linked to performance / Safety … constraints
- Define the interfaces between the SW components / modules
- Define the software architecture:
- Elaborate the functional and structural breakdown into SW components & modules
- Ensure that all the requirements can be validated (testability, …)
- Allocate the requirements to the SW components /modules
- Validate the feasibility of the solution: model simulation, mock-up
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor/Post Graduate in Engineering – IT, CS, ECE & EEE or Equivalent
- 12+ years of experience in design of Software Architecture & Design, development.