Reporting to Global DC Operations Manager at Alstom IS&T, you will be in charge of Level 1 escalation @ the Technology level and for all infrastructure operations deliverables related to Compute & Cloud services of Alstom.
- Provides capacity planning recommendations to senior management
- Collaborate with business partners and the various IT functional areas to prioritize projects, and develop and implement system plans that address the functional requirements of the business, and adhere to established strategic business and systems objectives
- Maintains high-quality customer service to clients and customers. Works closely with customers/clients in order to map and support their operational needs.
- Ensure overall service delivery, and monitor/track delivered solutions to ensure fit with business requirements
- Develop and maintain measurable health and performance metrics; Assess performance to ensure that it meets the present and future needs of the business.
- Contribute to developing Run standards with Design Authority and Drive Innovation along with Suppliers in the eco-system.
- Lead resolution of major infrastructure problems – set up effective problem identification and resolution system to manage the problem resolution process
- Work with partners to trouble-shoots, diagnose and resolve issues. Identify the root cause of the problems and implement preventative actions
- Provides clear oral and written communication of change activity and outage events to peers and senior leadership within the organization.
- Work with the other stakeholders to comply with applicable disaster recovery and business continuity policies; work with technology and business management to address any identified gaps
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduated with a Bachelors degree in Engineering, Science or Technology