Manage Warehousing (reception, storage, line replenishment, packaging and external and internal shipments) and Logistics activities in coordination with appropriate local Operations.
- Work as team member to show positive co-productive and efficient values to organize and execute operation goals
- Follow Alstom’s environment, safety, health standards and apply Alstom’s code of ethics for all aspects of the job in daily practice.
- An accurate inventory traceability and quantity dictates 100% matching physical Vs system material code & quantity in that specific location.
- Ensure SC milestones are met and to ensure on time line feeding
- Manage stocks and control inventory
- Set up methodology to best perform (OTD) on time deliveries to project sites and reduce logistics costs. Maintain the company objective and Operational KPI.
Qualification & Experience:
- B E / B.Tech Mechanical or Electrical
- 15 to 18 years of Experience in Supply chain – warehosuing and logistics