- Depending on the domain: perform ERP routings, Work Instructions, Inspection Instructions, a program for CNC machines. And this ensuring good EHS and ergonomic conditions.
- During the detailed design phase and before Serial Go:
- During specification and preliminary design phases:
- Request tooling when needed and write tooling specifications.
- Bring ideas to the PIM to guide product definition in order to improve product manufacturability and achieve QCD targets.
- Participate in P-FMEA.
- Estimate Method Time.
- Calculate the precise Method Time.
- Participate in product design reviews when required.
- Industrialize retrofit after engineering changes: Routings, Work Instructions, and tooling.
- Perform work stations task sequencing.
- Participate in the validation of prototypes if any.
- Validate product design and industrialization through FAR and FAI.
- Technical knowledge of Manufacturing Engineering, writing manufacturing work instructions, line balancing.
- Manufacturing experience, preferably in the railway industry.
- Familiar with IS common tools.
- Time analysis (MTM, MEK, UAS).
- Process FMEA, QRQC.
- Working knowledge of Quality, EHS standards, and Ergonomics.
- Experience in working with an ERP (such as SAP) for Bill of Materials, Routings, Configuration follow-up
Qualification & Experience:
- B.E./B.Tech. Electrical / Mechanical.
Job Location: Madhepura, India