Reporting to IS & T Infrastructure Operations Manager, you will be in charge of handling end to end technical aspects of LAN and WAN for Alstom IT. The Technical Lead will be the sole responsible person to handle and end to end network design issues and to come up with any enhancement at the right time to provide excellent service to Business. The ideal candidate will be responsible for resolving all critical technical issues within the Alstom IT network.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the knowledge management portal using MS Share Point.
- Provide value add by giving technical guidance wherever required.
- Prepare dashboards to communicate the progress regarding scope, schedules, and cost to all stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain measurable health and performance metrics; Assess performance to ensure that it meets the present and future needs of the business.
- Assesses risks and identifies issues and solutions to timely and efficiently achieve program goals or project objectives while maintaining quality standards.
- Maintain an awareness of the business, technical, architecture, infrastructure, and end-user support issues and act as a sounding board to aid in the development of creative solutions
- Manage escalations of critical technology issues impacting business and customer-facing systems with appropriate root cause analysis documentation.
- Provides clear oral and written communication of change activity and outage events to peers and senior leadership within the organization.
- Monitoring missed SLA and daily monitoring of critical issues and escalating to management when it exceeds the threshold.
- Responsible for liaison with Business and other key stakeholders to assess the business and identify key challenges, constraints, and risks and thereby define the project scope after extensive due diligence.
- Participate in operations meeting & track action items to ensure key deliverables is met.
- Monitor and perform capacity/feasibility studies and resolve network capacity/performance issues.
- Professional industry standard certifications like CCNA/NP/IP/IE etc.will be an added advantage
- Understanding of Leased-lines, WAN, VPN, MPLS, QOS, Optimization, and High Availability.
- Strong network analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Should be able to work independently on all critical technical aspects in LAN/WAN technology
- Should be a level2/Level3 Support personnel handling the highest level of escalations within the team.
- Experience in an operational role working directly with internal and external customers, trouble ticketing systems, and incident management
Qualification & Experience:
- 8 Years of Experience
Job Location: Bangalore, India