- He/she ensures the application of the standard processes in his domain.
- He/she develops competencies required for this domain, following the right methodologies and tools.
- He/she executes engineering activities of one of the Train Control and Information Solutions (TC&IS) Domain: Verification & test.
- He/she manages the resources, in the broad sense, required by a Project to execute engineering activities of one of the Train Control and Information Solutions (TC&IS) Domain: sub-system, schematics & apparatus, software or verification & test.
- He/she supports consistent development of competencies required for this domain, following the right methodologies and tools.
- He/she performs validation and verification activities on functions and TC&IS sub-system (TCMS SW, S&A, PACIS & SIG) on the project assigned
- Defining, developing and sharing re-usable “design patterns” in his/her domain
- Supporting Projects on technical or process issues
- Working on the traceability and configuration of tools
- Applying the standard processes and related methodologies and tools in order to ensure his/her Domain efficiency within projects development
- Supporting Tenders on technical and cost issues
- Developing continuous improvement initiatives
- Promoting continuous improvement initiatives in his/her team
- Managing the traceability and configuration of tools used by his/her team
- Experience in modeling, Verification and Validation automation tools like Labview, tests and, RT-RT, Matlab, etc.
- Train system knowledge (system analysis, railways) (at least 2 years),
- Fluent in English
- Verification & test: test specification, hardware-software integration
- Experience of hands-on activities of his/her Domain activities on multiple projects (at least 2 years in Railways or Automotive domain) like :
- Experience in Hardware in loop testing, ATE and test benches development
- Familiarity with Domain modeling tools and Product Life Cycle management tools
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 – 5 Years of Experience
Job Location: Bangalore, India