- Customer satisfaction regarding quality and delivery in due time of the contractual documentation.
- Deploy and manage the company standard Project EDMS (Electronic Documentation Management System) with IT support,
- Make sure the internal validation of documents is done before submittal to Customer.
- Adapt and implement the Transport standard documentation structure to the Project.
- Alert the Project Management team about the next milestones related to documentation issues.
- Create and update the Project document templates,
- Contribute to the KPI measurement: OTD-DOC.
- Project Management team member satisfaction (ability to find easily documents, documentation management quality).
- Ensure the Project documentation recording in the EDMS,
- Define and maintain project internal and external distribution list,
- Define and implement Documentation Management within the Project organization.
- Alert about risks on payment penalties related to documentation issues.
- Manage the documentation delivery in due time to Customer,
- Follow Customer and stakeholders’ for documentation status,
- IT Skills: MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), EDMS
- Teamwork capacity
- Language Skills: Proficient in the English language
Qualification & Experience:
- Should have at least 5 to 8 years’ of experience as a Project Document Controller
Job Location: Bangalore, India