- Analyzing and consolidating change request impacts on Mechanical Domain scope
- Checking respect of Allocated volumes/interfaces (no-clashes) on internal design.
- Designing products considering project requirements (performances, manufacturability, serviceability, testability, etc.).
- Respecting and/or allocating requirements and mechanical interfaces to Sub-Systems/equipment (Allocated volume, weight, location, Preferred part list, etc.)
- Leading domain Design Reviews according to the project schedule to demonstrate excellence in engineering and following-up the main open actions.
- Defining mitigation plans covering a risk identified on Project Mechanical Domain scope.
- Coordinating Mechanical Domain contributors on Project.
- Reporting on Mechanical Domain activities progress, anticipating issues (capacity, skills, rule applicability, etc.) and alerting if needed.
- Structured and organized with a Hands-on approach.
- Customer & Product Focus.
- Risk management
- Sense of urgency/priority.
- Knowledge of Foreign language (ex. French, German.. etc) shall be favorable.
- Strong technical background with knowledge of RS commodities
- English operational in reading/writing and technical meetings.
- Time management and reporting skills.
- Good Communications and interpersonal skills including with third parties (customer).
- Effort estimation and planning skills
Qualification & Experience:
- 10 – 14 year of experience in the relevant area
Job Location: Bangalore, India