Reporting to the ERP Platform manager, you will ensure compliance of solution deployed and overall Core Model operations in production. You will be responsible for the support of a large portfolio of applications- both SAP and support solutions. You will lead a team of Solutions operations managers to ensure efficient IT support and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Cost management of solutions, reporting, and continuous improvement.
- Translate the needs into requirements and deliverables
- Manage partners for effective support and operations of the portfolio.
- Assist business in establishing business requirements, functional and non-functional specifications and advising the appropriate solutions
- Support Business Process Owner (BPO) to collect, filter and prioritize change requests
- Prepare recommendations for decision-making at the Functional Review Board and Change Control Board
- Support BPO and Key User (KU) in the submission of their demands through ERP Scope Control process
- Promote the use of unique Core Model, cross-businesses
- SAP certification preferred.
- Excellent Communication skills needed– written and oral
- SAP Build to run transition experience required
- Supplier management experience required. 2+ Years.
- Experience with other multinational companies and working in other geographies preferred.
- SAP production support experience
- ITIL certification required.
- DevOps experience is a plus.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering required. Post-graduation preferred. 10+ years of total experience.
Job Location: Bangalore, India