The person would be part of the Marketing team in Prime Now and play a key role in driving projects across multiple initiatives related to marketing, product, and category. The key tasks would be to a) analyze sales, traffic, other business data b) set up and run processes to simplify daily business activities.
- Identifying, developing, and executing data analysis to help marketers create more business impact.
- Shaping and informing key metrics and indicators by which leadership will assess its performance.
- Experience in providing support for data collection, preparing reports, exercising push back & realignment of expectations with multiple stakeholders.
- Proven skill in identifying and fixing process gaps, improvement opportunities and use of small scale automation, technology to increase productivity or drive process simplification
Qualification & Experience:
- 3+ years of work experience
- Technical skills – Strong proficiency in SQL, Microsoft Excel, and statistical analysis tools and techniques.
- 2-5 years of experience in hands-on Analytics, dash-boarding, querying
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or similar quantitative discipline.
- HS diploma or equivalent