Amazon’s Disability and Leave Services (DLS) team in the HR Services organization is building a best-in-class case management program to deliver leave of absence, disability, and accommodation services to Amazon employees globally. To support this growth globally, DLS is driving to redesign our processes and tools for service globalization and infinite scalability, requiring strong operational leadership to help us achieve this.
- Manage and drive staffing plans, schedules, quality initiatives, performance levels, and process change initiatives
- Lead a team of Managers with operational oversight of 50+ Amazonians
- Participate and lead initiatives across Amazon’s DLS Department in cross-functional process and business improvement projects through a standardized process focused on governance
- Build a deep understanding of our operations, while constantly seeking opportunities to raise the bar for the customer
- Ensure operational practices are fully compliant with legislation and policy through monitoring, accountability, auditing and reviewing all practices
Qualification & Experience:
- Proficient in coaching others (minimum 5+ years of experience in managing managers of managers) and experience coaching/leading other managers and peers in operational activities
- Experienced in managing back-office HR operations (US Ops)
- Proficient in project management.
- At least 10+ years of experience in managing end to end operations
- Experienced in leading organization level projects & enhancement for HR processes & practices.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Expert in managing Senior Stakeholders (internal as well external)
- 7 years of overall management experience with comprehensive knowledge of running shared service HR operations.