- Develop/ communicate/ execute a roadmap of improvements for a given function.
- Be able to triage critical issues or events, organize and direct multiple OFA-based teams.
- Remain flexible to changing priorities, open to new ideas, and have Amazon’s success firmly in your focus.
- Understand the fundamentals of key setups, system administration, and SOX controls.
- Communicate effectively across a variety of teams from finance directors to SDEs from client teams, e.g. Kindle Digital or AWS Commerce Platform.
- Manage a range of business processes that OFA supports (PO, AP, FA, AR, OCM, GL, integrating platforms).
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous management experience; Strong communication skills; Prioritize and deal with ambiguity.
- OFA SLDC for large implementations, enhancements, dealing with Oracle (as a vendor/product company)
- Candidates must have a Bachelor in Computer Science Engineering or related field.
- OFA depth (5+ years) in one or more of the following: procure to pay, order to cash, or core financials.