As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for developing products that change the way services are delivered to our customers. You will work directly with a cross-functional set of stakeholders such as category teams, Service vendor managers, Service Fulfillment, Service excellence, Business Finance, and Brands.
You will be working closely with engineers and SDMs and TPMs to drive design to implementation. There are no product requirements documents thrown over the wall to the development team in this business. We value product managers who want to sit with the developers and dig into the details as owners where we define, develop, and ship new products and features. You will own product planning and roadmap as well as feature definition for and a) Troubleshooting and uninstallation services and b) Inventory and Capacity management, assignment, and service fulfillment. In addition, you will also play a pivotal role in technically supporting the launch and expansion of existing business lines that include ready to use and after-market services.
- Exceptional written and oral communication abilities.
- Proven experience leading cross-functional projects
- Proficient in Excel and SQL.
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
Qualification & Experience:
- 4-8 years in product management/ product development/ project management.