This position will be focused on Payments Acceptance for the A.IN marketplace business. The ideal candidate will work on campaign promotion (IBD, NCE, Cashback) configuration, reconciliations, Trouble Tickets, reporting, and exception analysis till their closures. This position requires a proactive, highly motivated individual with an aptitude for streamlining processes and who can work independently to deliver accurate and timely results.
This role is required to serve as a hands-on analyst, gathering data, and driving projects to completion. He/She, along with the program manager, will interface with the various internal teams in a highly agile environment.
The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter that can work independently in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment with limited supervision. He or she must be a fast learner, who can quickly absorb the nuances of Amazon’s varied payment offerings as well as the behavior of Amazon’s internal systems. He or she will be analytical and data-driven in decision making, with a demonstrated ability to drive issues to completion. The candidate must have superior verbal and written communication skills and be comfortable presenting issues to management.
- Exposure to back-office operations, escalation management, and troubleshooting environments
- Ability to deal with ambiguity – use discretion and judgment to make decisions on critical business
- Proficiency in SQL
- Ability to dive deep into a problem, perform ‘Root Cause Analysis’ and identify constraints to recommend a solution – on this, we will test the candidate’s ability to think logically through a given issue, structure their thoughts, identify the problem correctly and then recommend appropriate solutions
Qualification & Experience:
- 1-3 years of experience working across card operations, e-commerce, or retail.
- 1-3 years of experience for delivering activities from teams that she/he didn’t directly own.