Amazon Elasticsearch Service makes it easy to deploy, operate, and scale Elasticsearch for log analytics, application monitoring, full-text search, and more. Amazon Elasticsearch Service is a fully managed service that delivers Elasticsearch’s easy-to-use APIs and real-time capabilities along with offering predictable performance and seamless scalability for production workloads.
At AWS, you’ll experience the benefits of working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, while leveraging the resources of Amazon.com (AMZN), one of the world’s leading internet companies. The Amazon Elasticsearch Service team is part of the rapidly growing AWS Database and Analytics group. We are customer-obsessed in a highly collaborative team-oriented environment.
- Work at the core of Elasticsearch and Apache Lucene open source software with opportunities to contribute to open source
- Design, develop and support a world-class search platform serving individuals and businesses of all sizes
- Produce bullet-proof code that is robust, efficient, and maintainable; our primary languages are Java, Python
- Join a great group of motivated, top-notch, people and work with them to solve challenging problems in a fun, collaborative environment
- Possess expert knowledge in large scale distributed system design and engineering best practices
- Build a platform to build, test, and maintain the Open Source Elasticsearch code for managed service
- Continually challenge what exists and explore what should be changed to best meet evolving customer needs
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, or a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience