- To ensure plant hygiene is maintained as per Amul standards.
- To report regularly with comments on the quality of the products including packed product examination.
- The candidate will be responsible following key deliverables
- To identify improvement areas for product, packaging, manufacturing process, storage & distribution and implementation of the same
- To conduct an analysis of the products packed under the Amul brand.
- To ensure product quality is maintained as per Amul standards.
- To obtain skill in analysis to reduce variation in product testing.
- To check the processing/ packaging parameters at the plant for the products packed/ manufactured under the Amul brand name.
- To help monitor the quality of the product packed under the Amul brand.
- To take initiative and creative approach in the TQM activities and update the technical competence.
- To develop new products. The key responsibility areas are
- To assist the plant in new product development.
- To monitor and help identify areas where plant hygiene can be improved.
- To visit selected markets for QA audit and report status for improvement.
Qualification & Experience:
- Candidate should be First Class Graduate / Post Graduate in Food Technology having minimum work experience of 2-3 years in Quality Assurance / New Product Development / Production of Food / Bakery Products with a reputed Organization. Only Food Technologists need to apply.