Bank of America
Developer having experience in both Dev & maintenance projects with exposure to different SDLC phases such as Requirement Gathering, Designing (HLD/LLD), Coding, Testing and Production Implementation. The resource should have excellent documentation, analysis and communication skills.
- Involved in Designing (HLD/LLD), Coding, Unit testing, Component Integration testing, System Integration testing and implementation
- We should be able to understand business requirement specs and develop quality designs and code.
- Own the task assigned and keep all the stakeholders informed about the status
- Should be dedicated to learning the existing Application functionality and becoming Subject Matter Experts.
- Flexible to work in the US overlap time zone (11 PM to 8 PM)
- Participate/host calls independently with onshore technology teams in requirement gathering meetings and proactively clarify doubts
- Should be able to participate or conduct conference calls with tech and business users
- Effective Communication – Clear, Concise & Ability to articulate Problem/Solution
- RDZ knowledge
- Big data and Hadoop skills
- Good database knowledge
Qualification & Experience:
- 8 – 10 Years of Experience
Company: Bank of America
Job Location: Chennai, India