Bank of America
The first point of contact for inquiries received from high revenue clients via email or phone channel. Responsible for reading, analyzing, and/or determining appropriate handling and resolution of enquires. Requests consist of treasury and cash management products. May work with internal business partners to provide resolution to client inquiries, issues, and/or technical support.
- Conduct limited research and respond to the client and be able to answer questions and inquiries;
- Interact continuously and deepen relationships with internal business partners as well as clients to further enhance client delight;
- Utilize the various bank systems to support client requests. Undertake regulatory remediation and ensure closures within designated timelines
- Provide consistent service and keep clients informed on the status of all outstanding inquiries
- To service, advise, support, and manage a portfolio of Global Treasury Services MNC and Middle Market clients by providing professional, courteous, and high-quality customer service in all aspects of domestic, international, and cash management services.
- Provide resolution for requests received via phone or email in a timely/accurate manner in accordance with Service Levels
Qualification & Experience:
- 6-8 years Client Service experience (preferably within an international/domestic payments banking environment-corporate banking experience / alternatively retail banking experience)