Bank of America
The role involves leading a Centralized Governance team driving Compliance across CSWT AITs, gap identification, and remediation, reporting and dashboard to senior management, in addition to managing a team of 20.
- Manage assessors training, utilization, process KPIs, CTQs, etc
- Communicating and influencing changes that need to occur
- Conduct quarterly business reviews on the overall program with SLT/Tech Execs.
- Manage Application Security and Compliance Program which performs proactive application security assessments
- Build Risk culture
- Liaise with Application Managers/Development team to review security assessment findings and work towards remediation
- Analyze the observations and identify thematic issues across CSWT applications based on the observations
- Managing and flagging any portfolio gaps (i.e. At-Risk issues, tech blockers, education enhancements)
- Drive compliance for all CSWT AITs on Application Security Standards
- Ongoing engagement with CIO/Delivery teams and align the teams to the Strategy.
- Specific Technical Skills – detailed knowledge of the AIT Compliance framework and a good understanding of IT operations, processes and technical environments.
- Management & Leadership – Developing capabilities in coaching and mentoring a team of highly skilled application security assessors. Conscious of adding value to management;
- Personal Development – demonstrates integrity, enthusiasm, and drive;
- Risk Sensitive: Ability to identify and evaluate potential risks and appropriately identify and engage stakeholders for discussion, escalation, and resolution. Strong analysis and fact-based decision making. Expected to look beyond the issue at hand and raise questions
- IT Risk Awareness – has a clear understanding of the regulatory implications of findings and advice given;
- Relationship Management – At a skillful level effectively manages relationships and acts in a professional manner with customers, peers, and management at all levels. Customer-focused;
- Effective Communication – Strong interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication. Skilled in facilitation and presentation. Skilled at ensuring commitment by influencing, persuading and negotiation;
- Experience in AIT/ Application Documentation.
Qualification & Experience:
- 15- 18 years of relevant experience
Company: Bank of America
Job Location: Hyderabad, India