Bank of America
Bank of America Audit Department is accountable to the Audit and Examining Committee of the Board of Directors, the Office of the Chairman, senior management and our global and local regulators. The Corporate Audit Department audit team provides audit coverage of key corporate functions including global Financial Crimes/Anti-Money Laundering (AML).
We are currently seeking a talented and experienced Senior Auditor / Audit Supervisor with a minimum of 5-8 years of Audit experience, including Financial Crimes (AML and Sanctions) audit, for our Singapore office.
- Actively supports peers and the audit team with development as part of on the job training. Fosters a positive and inclusive work environment.
- The candidate will also identify areas where manual testing can be automated and drive out the automation of manual testing processes with the assistance of the Audit Automation team.
- Raises issues and concerns and makes recommendations for severity ratings. Assesses issues for impact on business processes, controls and strategies recommends severity ratings and escalation of broad themes or trends.
- Independently executing an audit program designed to independently validate the design and effectiveness of controls to manage risks related to Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and
- Economic Sanctions across the enterprise.
- Provides ongoing coaching and feedback to junior team members.
- Responsible for understanding the risks and controls across the enterprise and defining a risk-based testing approach to evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of controls.
- Works with team and provides input to draft quality audit reports and supports sharing audit results with business leaders.
- Establishes business partner relationships.
- Deep understanding of AML and Sanctions processes and auditing techniques in the APAC region.
- Auditing core elements of a financial services company’s AML and Sanctions Compliance Program
- Compliance Audit Activities – Regulatory compliance and applicable banking regulations
- Know Your Customers (KYC), OFAC and HMT regulations, Customer Identification Program (CIP)/Customer Due Diligence (CDD)/Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD), Suspicious Activity
- Report (SAR), Politically Exposed Person (PEP), Trade Finance, Transaction Monitoring
- AML related Certification (CAMS, AMLP, CFCS) or willingness to achieve within first year
- Information Technology or data experience would be an added advantage.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5 – 8 Years of Experience
Company: Bank of America
Job Location: Mumbai, India