Bank of America
The position will be a BCMR Lead contributing to sustainable risk culture, in the process the lead is required to strategize plans for strengthening Internal controls, contribute to enhanced Quality Assurance thereby reducing the operational risk. Also responsible to review and evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of the systems and processes, reliability of reporting, compliance with policies and procedures, applicable laws and regulations.
- Enabling strong operational risk management – Identify, escalate & debate risks across business units.
- Act as the SPOC for the portfolio engaging with the Global Delivery Leader and their direct reports including risk program team both locally in Global Business Services and Global
- Compliance and Risk within the line of business.
- Ensuring Quality Assurance is implemented in adherence to GT&O QA minimum standards.
- Functionally lead scope of activities with a team in the Process Risk team who may not directly report to the position.
- Periodic testing of key controls for critical functions, and supporting gap remediation as needed
- Supporting day to day relationship management and communications with business partners at various levels of the organization, as well as other Enterprise Control Functions (ECFs).
- Enabling process owners to identify and monitor Key Risk & Control indicators with triggers and limits.
- Support delivery teams on Issues management and Audit management
- Ability to front end with the auditor and facilitate corporate audits.
- Project Management Skills ability to cope with delivery within very tight deadlines under high pressure. Ability to prioritize work activity to maximize performance against agreed targets
- Excellent verbal and written skills and effective interpersonal skills to deal with Senior Executives
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications – PowerPoint, Excel and Word and ability to work on these without any support.
- Strong research skills, familiarity/comfort with multiple data/information sources; ability to synthesize findings into a succinct summary/conclusion
- Energetic professional with strong valuation skills
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills: Ability to effectively communicate to Executive Leadership and other levels within the Bank
- Ability to identify and evaluate potential risks and escalate appropriately for debate and resolution. Expected to look beyond the issue at hand and raise questions.
- A good team player with strong coordination skills. Ability to manage smaller & larger teams and work with across teams/locations to accomplish goals in a timely manner.
- Strong analytical and fact-based decision-making Ability to meaningfully Analyze and report complex data for enterprise and reporting
Qualification & Experience:
- Prior experience of 5+ years in mentoring PE (Process Excellence)/ GB / BB projects with at least 10 years of relevant experience in Change Management
Company: Bank of America
Job Location: Hyderabad, India