Bank of America
- CPM Daily P&L
- Front to Back reconciliations
- Trader Flash to Actual explain
- PnL report preparation and distribution/presentation
- Review and validate daily inputs into PnL calculations
- Participate/Initiate PnL & Risk analysis in response to any market/regulatory event
- Process Improvement
- Month-end submissions, Expected to Actual Analysis, Ledger Vs SubLedger
- Identify issues and control gaps in existing infrastructure
- Commentary and submission into Ledger
- New deal/activity analysis
- Control activities that support risk mitigation
- Responsibilities for this role will initially require an associate to perform daily business as usual operations which entail running of PnL reports and interacting with various stakeholders such as Front Office, Operations and technology support to refine existing processes.
- Also, individuals will be accountable for the success of small projects or sections of larger ones & responsible for the quality and timeliness of all project deliverables.
- Knowledge of pricing vanilla derivative products and their risk drivers like Futures, Options, Indexes, CDS, FRAs, SWAPs, SWAPTIONs, CAPs/FLOORs.
- Stakeholder Management
- Strong Technical Skills including Excel/VBA programming
- Understanding of Greeks and impacts on PnL
- Ensure BAU deliveries and handover to US partners
- Thought leadership
- Effective communication skills with proficiency in the English language.
- Knowledge of financial instruments including the valuation of OTC derivatives in IR, FX, Credit
- Identify prospective changes and drive execution
- Basic understanding of Counterparty Credit risk, Market Risk and regulations impacting investment banking
Qualification & Experience:
- 6 – 10 years of experience working in Product Control / Middle Office / Market or Credit Risk role
Company: Bank of America
Job Location: Gurugram, India