Bank of America
We are looking for an experienced associate to support the expansion of the EQA function. This is a supervisory role and has a global reach with many of the deliverables requiring global collaboration across multiple lines of business and asset classes. The purpose of the team is to drive delivery of a variety of projects (and issues) some of which we are owners, while others require relationship building, influencing skills and the ability to maintain an independent perspective. This is a very hands-on role, ideal for someone with drive and willingness to learn and adapt yet also seeks the autonomy of managing and delivering projects.
The role involves performing Enhanced quality checks on EMEA TR ops reports, to assess the Completeness, Accuracy, and Timeliness (CAT)) of the reports, to avoid the risk of potential reporting errors which could result in regulatory fines and reputational risk. There are 30+ reports in TR ops EMEA inventory and regional governance routines need to be evaluated to ensure efficient monitoring of relevant non-financial regulatory reports.
- Perform governance routines to support the TR ops EQA function.
- Enhance control testing across TR ops reports for Completeness, Accuracy and Timeliness Also look at Pre Submission testing of reports.
- Provide support to the wider NFRR Operations teams
- Remain current on the Regulatory Reporting landscape to ensure the firm’s reporting remains in sync with changes in the regulatory environment
- Strong partnership around global initiatives. Lead the implementation of changes in this region and for the business.
- Understand the front to backflow of key processes and determine key areas requiring testing
- Ensure documentation is being maintained in accordance with the processes and standards set out
- Manage EQA function and India team with the domain build, execution and BAU stuff.
- Manage a team of 8-15 individuals
- Experience of working in Financial Services, especially Investment Banking
- Good people management skill
- Strong understanding of the regulatory trade and transaction reporting landscape (especially APAC/ UK / EU / US regulations)
- Experience in regulatory reporting processes, ideally involving testing or quality assurance of regulatory reports
- Experience in carrying out thematic deep dives
- Experience in managing small / medium-size / large projects/ Stakeholder / Client Management
- Good understating of various regulations like EMIR. MiFID, Dodd-Frank, CFTC, FINRA, etc.
- Knowledge of Middle Office and Back Office processing (trade capture, confirmation, settlements, lifecycle management, etc.)
- Experience in analyzing and documenting business processes and develop solutions
- Product-specific knowledge of the transaction and other reporting operations
Qualification & Experience:
- 12 to 16 years of overall experience with at least 2-3 years of Regulatory Reporting experience
Company: Bank of America
Job Location: Gurugram, India