Bank of America
We are looking to recruit an individual with strong capital markets product experience and a detailed understanding of the different functions in GBAM. The individual will be a part of the GBAM Transformation and Change team which is responsible for managing strategic initiatives, centralized business performance management functions, and for providing oversight for all large-scale transformation projects, Simplify and Improve efforts and the global change portfolio for Global Banking & Markets Operations and regional T&O. The individual will have strategic responsibility for managing projects which are part of strategic GBAM Programs by collaborating with technology and the Ops team.
The individual will have regular interaction with a broad range of stakeholders, including senior management in GBAM Operations and Technology globally. The role is based in Hyderabad / Gurgaon. The incumbent will be an integral part of a multi-disciplinary GBAM Transformation and Change team. He/she will manage the projects in the GBAM Operations program book of work, identifying and tapping into new opportunities working in close collaboration with various Global Banking and Markets Ops and Technology teams. He will be expected to create and manage the strong pipeline of technical requirements from various operations teams, analyze suitable strategic and tactical solutions, help in prioritizing and development of those systems through testing and ensure optimal deployment by working closely with respective technology and operations teams across GBAM. Forging strong relations with stakeholders across the globe and the ability to influence them on prioritization will also be one of the key responsibilities of this role. He will be expected to use his/her knowledge of processes and best practices within operations, risk management and stakeholder management to run the team in a smooth transparent manner mitigating the operational risk.
- Create a high-performance culture to add value to GBAM Ops through various improvements by bringing together the operational/technical expertise and drive through more efficient ways in Operations
- Manage process escalations by working with stakeholders
- Identifies key global and local influencers to ensure work gets delegated to a respective team member
- Establish and monitor dashboards to perform a review of execution and improvement ideas
- Work with the global stakeholders to ensure the book of work from India Ops gets prioritized for tech solutions
- Manage workload to ensure effective and efficient utilization of technology resources
- High sense of urgency with ability to drive results
- Effective multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Self-starter, able to establish relationships and transcend multiple cross-functional/divisional boundaries, largely unaided
- Strong collaboration and relationship management skills
- Ability to handle the diverse workload and tight schedules
- Strong risk assessment, negotiation, and problem resolution skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- 14+ years of operational management and transformation/change experience in Global Banking and Markets
- A qualified Operations Professional with a professional degree like CA / MBA from a reputed institute
Company: Bank of America
Job Location: Hyderabad, India