The Access and Identity Lead is responsible for managing the access and identity environment in Bechtel. This will mainly include, but not limited to, SSO and Ping Identity Suite (PingFederate, PingAccess, and PingID) in conjunction with LDAP and MFA.
The candidate should have excellent communication skills, confidence, and a team player to work along with the rest of the IT team. He/she should be a self-starter and take ownership of the work being performed. Provides regular and periodic status updates and other metrics to the stakeholders and the management. Work according to the company standards, policies and procedures with high ethical compliance. Devises new approaches to problems encountered to provide solutions to the customer. Supports discipline in the performance of complex and demanding assignments requiring initiative and independent judgment. Demonstrates a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem-solving.
- Experience with ITIL processes for Change, Incident, Problem and Release Management
- Operate authentication services in the Ping Identity suite (PingFederate, PingAccess, and PingID).
- Hands-on experience in architecture/design, implementation, and administration of IAM tools
- Working on SSO onboarding requests.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of LDAP server
- Provide technical expertise in areas of Identity & Access Management security technology, including application security, security
- ServiceNow experience will be added benefit
- Working with customers to breakdown requirements.
- Making sure the integration and connections on SSO are operating properly.
- Share general product knowledge with co-workers and the security community
- Basic understanding of certificates, SSL handshakes, encryption
- Independently handle the Access and Identity management function
- Experience with SAML, OAuth and OpenID Connections
- Monitoring infrastructure.
- Innovative and assertive in proposing/implementing new ideas/processes
- The candidate should have excellent communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and be team-oriented
- Highly motivated and self-starting, should have a proactive approach to resolving issues and working with limited supervision
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and implement it effectively
Qualification & Experience:
- 6 – 9 Years of Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree – Computer Science or Engineering Or, master’s in computer applications (MCA)
Job Location: Gurgaon, India