The Access and Identity Lead is responsible for managing the access and identity environment in Bechtel. This will mainly include, but not limited to, SSO and Ping Identity Suite (PingFederate, PingAccess, and PingID) in conjunction with LDAP and MFA.
The candidate should have excellent communication skills, confidence, and a team player to work along with the rest of the IT team. He/she should be a self-starter and take ownership of the work being performed. Provides regular and periodic status updates and other metrics to the stakeholders and the management. Work according to the company standards, policies and procedures with high ethical compliance. Devises new approaches to problems encountered to provide solutions to the customer. Supports discipline in the performance of complex and demanding assignments requiring initiative and independent judgment. Demonstrates a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem-solving.
- Provide support/troubleshoot for applications as communicated through Service Now, over e-mail or telephone.
- Interaction with other GBU / Site offices and communicate with Support\Development teams.
- Interaction with other IT groups like Project IT, Infrastructure, Database Administrators, etc.
- Interact with Project users for specific tasks/reports.
- Assist project users in automating repetitive project-related tasks.
- Must be able to act independently and take a proactive approach to tasks
- Maintenance of Test Environment for Application exchanges.
- Amenable to work in swing shifts to cover offices other than New Delhi.
- Basic understanding of SmartPlant Foundation, SmartPlant Schema, Web API, Web Client, SPF Customization, Dot Net programming skills
- Basic understanding of application architecture concepts and standards, set-up and migration procedures.
- Basic knowledge of hardware and operating systems including system architectures, network infrastructures, client server principles.
Qualification & Experience:
- Min 6-8-year experience in Configuration and Implementation of SmartPlant Foundation
- BE / B. Tech / MCA or equivalent Scientific or Engineering Degree.
Job Location: New Delhi, India