- Resolves field-initiated questions on engineering.
- Visits job site or other offices, as required for the exchange of information.
- Reviews the work of subordinate team members. Ensures quality of deliverables.
- Manages the flow of information required from third parties to assure the timely progress of the engineering work.
- Review of Contract technical requirements including Client’s specifications.
- Prepares, reviews or recommends approval of project procedures for engineering, as required.
- Participation in progress related activities – schedule generation, reviews, reporting.
- When assigned, works on engineering activities in preparation of project proposals, including estimates for engineering quantities, scope reviews, schedules and coordination with other disciplines/functional groups.
- Performs bid analysis and recommendations for procurement of equipment material and services within Engineering’s scope of responsibility.
- Coordinates activities among the design groups/offices on the project.
- Coordinates engineering effort with other engineering offices, Procurement, Construction, Startup, Environmental Safety and Health (ES&H) and QC/QA when assigned.
- Plan and conduct independent work requiring judgment in the evaluation, selection, application, and adaptation of electrical engineering techniques, procedures and criteria to the electrical systems design of airports, buildings, and rail transportation projects.
- Knowledge of related construction practices and economics involved and current knowledge of new methods of design and construction.
- Technical knowledge of MEP electrical systems design, engineering calculations, applications of engineering and construction methods and materials, and engineering application of computers.
- Proficient knowledge on planning, application, and coordination of 2-D and/or 3-D Computer-Aided Design (CAD) design processes on a project including the software used for electrical engineering work.
- Knowledge of project engineering processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of industry/regulatory codes and standards for electrical works.
Qualification & Experience:
- Demonstrated skill in supervision in a Lead position for minimum 5 years.
Job Location: Gurugram, India