- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Collaborate with customers, software engineering and product management to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Experience across all phases of product design from research to ideation, design iteration, prototyping and delivering high fidelity UI mockups.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Knowledge of Visual design and wire-framing tools
Qualification & Experience:
- 10 + years of UX / UI experience
- 4+ years of experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows
- 2+ years of supervisory/team lead experience
Job Location: New Delhi, India