- Preparation of Instrument Installation Details Bulk Material Takeoff and assist designers in Modelling of instruments and junction boxes
- Preparation of Motor Coordination Table, Instrument Index in SPI
- Preparation of Loop and Wiring Diagram in SPI.
- Preparation of Technical Specification, Datasheet in SPI, Technical Bid, Analysis of Field Instruments including Flow, Level, Pressure and Temperature Instruments.
- Preparation of Level Sketches and Block Diagrams
- Basic Awareness of Cause & Effect Diagram and Interlock List.
- Assignment of IID in SPI and development of Instrument Bulk MTO.
- Basic knowledge of Control Valve Sizing and selection criteria of Control Valves.
- Conversant with SPR to review the 3D Model and determination of optimized JB Location.
- Basic awareness industry standards Application Programs such as SPI (Data Sheet, Index, Loop and Wiring Modules), Flowell, Fisher FirstVue.
- Basic technical knowledge of Control System Engineering in Oil and Gas Industry and PIP Specs.
- Design experience and basic knowledge of Flow Element Sizing, Thermowell Wake Frequency Calculation.
- Basic knowledge of Field Instrument Design Criteria and Specifications
Qualification & Experience:
- 4-year B.Tech degree in Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication Engineering from an accredited college or university.
- 4-7 years of relevant experience in Oil & Gas Industry.
Job Location: Vadodara, India