- Documentation and understand all integration points with external systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Coordinate with project teams to ensure Project automation plans comply with BSAP standards Support.
- Assist in project controls (PC) tool setup on new projects, provide training to users, answer/resolve user questions and problems.
- Develop Data analytics and reporting in support of various EPCM Project Functions: engineering, procurement construction, pre-commissioning and project controls.
- Amenable to work in shift operations.
- Provides Project Control application support and business analysis for Ecosys, P6 and other PC Applications including coordinating with other functional software.
- Contribute and troubleshoot dataflow issues within applications.
- The role will also include creating innovative approaches to problems encountered and provide solutions to the customer.
- Prepare test plans, migration plans and new release forms for new versions of Project Controls BSAPS before they are released for use.
- Experience in Project Control related Applications like P6, Ecosys , Synchro 4D etc.
- Familiarity with Database structures and Application Architecture for supporting Project control Applications.
- Knowledge of standard office productivity tools, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
- Experience in identifying, analyzing and solving complex problems.
- Experience in developing Data Analytics. Working Knowledge of Microsoft Power BI, Qlik View, SSRS, etc.
- Knowledge of and experience of cost/estimating/scheduling/ earned value work processes. Additional knowledge of 4D implementation and visualization is desirable.
Qualification & Experience:
- BE / B. Tech or equivalent Science or Engineering Degree or bachelor’s degree in other academic stems.
- Min 5 to 8 Year experience in Project Controls or equivalent EPC function.
- Specialized courses in Project Management will be considered.
Job Location: Gurugram, India