- Facilitating implementation of corporate and Global Business Unit initiatives such as data-centric execution, cost competitiveness and innovation.
- Identifying training needs and overall supervision of Discipline performance and Quality of work.
- Reviews and assists in preparation of conceptual studies, designs, reports or proposals, budget and schedules for projects of varying complexity.
- Providing and maintaining engineering resources.
- Providing technical guidance and maintaining discipline work processes.
- Performance review, Counselling and development, Budgeting and salary planning.
- Development and management of Structural Specifications, Design Manuals, Design Criteria and Standard drawings
- Approving critical documents identified in the project.
- Had performed work using Standard Application Programs and appropriate computer-aided design and computer-aided engineering (CAD and CAE) tools.
- Possess a broad understanding of the major design engineering deliverables. Has knowledge of various staged of project cycle like Proposal, FEED, detail engineering.
- Coordinates engineering effort in assigned areas between specialty and other engineering groups or disciplines, with the client, suppliers, and contractors and between other groups.
- Develop plans, schedules, conducts and coordinates detailed phases of engineering work in a project or staff group. Performs work that involves conventional engineering practice but may include complex features such as resolving conflicting design requirements, unsuitability of conventional materials and/or difficult coordination requirements.
- Understanding of engineering planning and control methods including computerized methods.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 4-year degree from an accredited college program in Civil Engineering. Masters’ degree in Structural Engineering is preferred.
- Minimum 20 years of relevant experience
Job Location: Vadodara, India