- Support the Team Lead in technical discussions with the team for Setup / Configure applications as required by the project
- Support the Triage and Root Cause Analysis exercises as and when required
- Testing applications and participate in the certification process for new versions of applications.
- Interaction and communication within Automation and IS&T groups, Corporate teams, GBU / Site offices, FSM / UPM, Functional management in local and overseas offices.
- Providing training to users/super-users on the application as required. Participate in train-the-trainer modules.
- Work with Software Vendors (In Case of COTS) and Development team (in case of in-House applications)
- Monitor and ensure timely closure of Tasks\Incidents received by the team through Service Now, over e-mail or telephone
- Interact with End users to support, troubleshoot, interact with vendors, resolve licensing issues, etc.
- Maintain/develop standard reporting practices
- Participates in discussions with the Information Management team in terms of
- Maintenance of Test Environment for Application exchanges.
- Basic knowledge of hardware and operating systems including system architectures, network infrastructures, etc.
- Good understanding of application architecture concepts and standards, set-up and migration procedures.
- Knowledge of Bechtel Process Engineering Work processes and Data flow between tools.
- Experience with Hexagon SmartPlant suite of products like SPPID, SPF, SmartSketch, etc. will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of Database structures and application architecture for supporting Applications. Familiarity with Oracle, SQL Server, Access databases.
Qualification & Experience:
- Min 10 ~14-year experience in Engineering, Application Support or equivalent IT / EPC function
- BE / B. Tech / MCA or equivalent Scientific or Engineering Degree.
Job Location: Gurugram, India