The Boeing India Engineering and Technology Center (BIETC) is looking for highly-motivated Software Engineers. As a Software Engineer, you will be part of the Boeing Avionics team and will focus on Web-based application development and Test. In this position, you will develop build automation test capabilities and create reliable & scalable automation test solutions/frameworks across various products.
- Demonstrate expertise in automation strategy along with contribution in test automation framework development.
- Create effective BDD/Automation test scripts.
- Create and execute automation test suite and building automation test framework.
- Build automation test cases and test scenarios for functional and regression testing.
- Support project management by providing periodic status and required metrics data.
- Knowledge of API testing.
- Should have experience in defect tracking tools like JIRA.
- Experience in writing test cases, defect logging and test reporting.
- Good understanding of Java and Angular, or any other web technologies.
- Experience in creating/converting automation test cases from manual test cases.
- Identifying critical business functionalities for testing.
- Automation experience in Selenium or Protractor is a must.
Qualification & Experience:
- 6+ years of experience in functional and regression testing of web applications.
Job Location: Bangalore, India