The Boeing India Engineering and Technology Center (BIETC) is looking for highly-motivated Software Engineers. As a Software Engineer, you will be part of the Boeing Avionics team and will focus on Web-based application development and Test. In this position, you will develop build automation test capabilities and create reliable & scalable automation test solutions/frameworks across various products.
- Develop Software integration test Scripts to verify the correct implementation of software requirements
- Develop SW code as per detailed design and perform unit testing
- Develop UI screens/pages based on the wireframes.
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Support project management by providing periodic status and required metrics data.
- Establish traceability from Software requirements to SW code and Test.
- Perform peer review on System and Software Requirements, Architecture, Design, Code and Test.
- Support PDR (Preliminary Design Reviews) and CDR (Critical Design Reviews).
- Optimizing products for the best user experiences.
- Experience in performance optimization of high-volume, distributed web services
- Good knowledge of Spring framework (Spring Boot, Spring Core, Spring REST, Spring Data, Spring MVC, , Spring Security, Spring Test)
- Good Knowledge of ORM (Object Relational Mapping) example: JPA, Hibernate.
- Databases: Should be familiar with relational databases
- Experience in Cloud application development
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor or Master of Engineering degree or Master of Computer Application and 5 to 8 years of related work experience.
Job Location: Bangalore, India