- Working knowledge of JSON, XML, XPATH and XSLT.
- Must have hands-on experience in .Net, C#, Asp.net, MVC
- Complete ability to manage all software configuration items, installation and cutover of the computing products within a given scope. Also have experience in ALM tools (GitLab, TFS, ClearCase, SVN).
- Must have hands-on experience with PL/SQL and Oracle capabilities/functionalities
- Should have experience working on Unix operating system
- Must have excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- DevOps, Continuous Integration. Experience in using any CICD tools like Jenkins, Jfrog Artifactory, etc.
- Experience in Visual Studio, SQL Server 2012/2014
- Good understanding of Relational database and working experience in SQL Server, Oracle development environment
- Experience in using data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent communication skills to work in a globally distributed team.
- Complete knowledge of the concepts and processes of managing a software system throughout the entire life cycle. Ability to participate in all stages of the software development life cycle.
Qualification & Experience:
- 1 – 4 Years of Experience
Job Location: Bangalore, India