- Closely engage with stakeholders to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for the Boeing BUs and communicate the status of the infrastructure initiatives to stakeholders.
- Should have demonstrated the performance of quick learning and understanding defined processes of IT and BUs and enhanced partnering with BUs.
- Will collaborate and complement IT Operations (Infrastructure, IT Applications and solutions support).
- Must possess a strong understanding and experience in deploying diverse IT technologies in the network, compute and storage domains.
- Manager IT RBP, will provide leadership, liaison, and continuity and be the bridge between IT and in-country Boeing Business Units (BUs).
- Will double up as an individual contributor where required to drive the IT business partner for the assigned portfolios, accounts and BU’s. Manager IT RBP could be required to manage a team of analysts and versatile technologists with direct or matrix reporting.
- Manager IT RBP will be based in Chennai, reporting to the Senior Manager and IT Business Partner for India.
- Be the main point of contact for Boeing BUs, manage project intake process, evaluate and analyze project objectives, work for solution design, negotiate and resolve issues, Monitor health and communicate appropriately
- Ensure that BU projects align with the IT strategy and technology that best provides maximum return on investment
- Direct development and execution of disaster recovery and business continuity plan for BI in collaboration with regional and US IT service providers
- Assess and communicate risks, issues and opportunities for BI associated with IT investments and operations
- Develop technical strategies, goals, objectives and related metrics to ensure alignment with BI and Boeing IT vision and strategy.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable laws and regulations as they relate to IT
- Excellent understanding of project management principles
- Thorough knowledge of business theory, business processes, management and budgeting
- Demonstrated ability to optimize business operations in a design and manufacturing organization through the use of information technology
- Strategic Partnering and service shaping skills with demonstrated use of appropriate metrics to drive delivery and value
- Experience in strategic planning and execution
- Strong listening, persuading, influencing and shaping skills to communicate win-win scenarios, eliminate disconnects and work to resolve problems and offer meaningful alternatives.
- Strong understanding of human resource management principles, practices, and procedures
Qualification & Experience:
- Management Degree is preferable
- 10+ years of IT industry experience in Service Delivery and Business relationship management with at least three years in leading professional teams in MNCs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computing or relevant discipline.
Job Location: Chennai, India