Boeing India is seeking an experienced corporate lawyer to serve as Associate Country Counsel India coordinating legal affairs occurring within and relating to the company’s operations in India. The Associate Country Counsel India will be a member of Boeing’s Global Law Affairs group, working as part of an India-based legal team that is led by the Country Counsel – India and also includes a Global Law Associate, each based in New Delhi. The Associate Country Counsel India will report to the Country Counsel – India. The position is located in Bengaluru, India.
Working under the supervision of the Country Counsel – India, the Associated Country Counsel India will provide advice and counsel to the company’s business and functional leaders located in India on the full range of legal issues that may arise, with a primary focus on the business leaders and activities located in Bengaluru. As the frontline legal advisor for Boeing’s leaders in Bengaluru, the Associate Country Counsel India will support the continued growth of the Boeing India Engineering & Technology Center, which will be one of the largest engineering centers for Boeing outside of the United States. The Associate Country Counsel India will also provide generalist support under the supervision of the Country Counsel in the areas of compliance, subsidiary management, contracts, procurement and leasing, labor & employment, transactional matters, and internal investigations.
- Uses Boeing complexity as leverage, not an excuse.
- Energizes excites and motivates others.
- Keeps his/her promises.
- Capitalizes on unanticipated opportunities and changing circumstances to meet commitments.
- Models confidence that sees change as opportunities.
- Creates and models a confident and winning atmosphere.
- Creates an atmosphere where all see opportunities to stretch, take risks, create, contribute and learn.
- Builds teams whose impact is far greater than the sum of their parts.
- Continuously monitors customers and operations to spot issues.
- Demonstrates strong operational skills. Marshals the other Leadership Attributes in meeting commitments.
- Faces reality and adjusts to keep commitments.
- Celebrates success and learns from disappointments.
- It does not rationalize shortfalls and is accountable.
- Inspires in ways that are consistent with Boeing’s values.
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of 14+ years’ demonstrable and noteworthy PQE, including high-level private corporate practice and/or in house corporate experience with global companies in India.
Job Location: Bangalore, India