- Develops project or operational plans aligned with the department’s objectives. Implements plan to ensure business, technical and customer requirements are achieved. Assigns authority and responsibilities to employees to execute the plan. Reviews plans’ execution, makes appropriate adjustments and resolves issues. Monitors appropriate metrics to ensure performance to plan
- We are looking for a new first-line manager to join our leadership team in standing up propulsion capability. This is a techno-managerial position that is expected to provide technical leadership and people leadership to the team.
- Manages employees performing engineering and technical activities in the areas of Propulsion Engineering Systems and being responsible for the reliability, defining/maintaining/improving the configuration, and maintenance program of their assigned engines and engine systems
- Communication – strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to prepare comprehensive reports, proposals, Statements of Work. Candidate must be fluent in English and have expertise in using MS Office tools.
- Desired Candidate should have exhibited engineering expertise across product development phases such as Design, Build & Fleet Support
- Provides oversight and approval of technical approaches, products, and processes.
- Experience in propulsion is a must (Transport elements and software)
- Must possess strong leadership and project management skills
- Past hands-on experience with any of industry leadingCAD, Stress Analysis & Thermal Analysis tools will be required
- Candidate should have a strong aptitude for team building and people development to Manage, develop and motivate employees
- The candidate is expected to be familiar with Safety and Airworthiness Standards per Regulatory requirements such as FAA
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor or Master of Engineering degree and 14+ years of related work experience OR Masters of Engineering and 12+ years of related experience.
Job Location: Bangalore, India