Candidate should have strong engineering CAD, PLM/PDM process and tool focus along with the ability to plan and organize. In addition, the candidates should have experience in proposing, planning and release of engineering products and services. Successful candidates will have previous experience in deploying PLM/PDM solutions for aerospace companies.
- Good understanding of the key differences to architect and design enterprise cloud-native solutions compared to traditional data center based solutions.
- Ability to support, lead, and delegate the project team’s responsibilities and tasks through all stages of the project life cycle.
- Ability to connect the networking, processing, and data management that provides the most effective computing infrastructure.
- Experience with IT architecture development methodologies, creating solution architecture deliverables like system context, use cases, and integrating these deliverables with other requirements/deliverables (e.g. process documents and others).
- Ability to work across the enterprise, model and analyze data from a computing technical and total business viewpoint, and integrate into an overall computing system and application systems architecture.
- Ability to build computing systems from a variety of components to provide a business solution. Includes the ability to integrate application components and databases across computing platforms.
- Knowledge in developing Cloud Fitment Models, Cloud Business Case, Cloud Architecture and Design. Experience designing and implementing APIs, including a deep understanding of REST, SOAP, HTTP, UDP, etc.
- Knowledge of different IT disciplines (e.g., infrastructure, information, application, security, system management, system integration design patterns, and Data access controls).
- Strong ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Experience working with a distributed international team, across cultures and time zones with minimal supervision
- Broad understanding of global environments, including regional issues and differences.
- Meet business objectives, solve business problems and further business success by applying industry, applications, and technical knowledge through the definition of high-level solutions. In addition, he/she may work proactively with the business to define new product developments.
- Strong familiarity with web servers and load balancing technologies.
Qualification & Experience:
- Technical bachelor’s degree and typically 13-17 years’ related work experience or a Master’s degree with typically 12 – 16 years
Job Location: Bangalore, India