CAT Digital is building a state-of-the-art platform to support applications that monitor equipment fleet management and health. Caterpillar is seeking testers who are passionate about software quality and who embrace the modern testing methodologies and strategies. Join us!
- Coordinate with the product owner to resolve open issues/enhancements/upgrades and understand the use of a specific functionality as needed
- Provide expertise in testing methodologies, best practices, and standards
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring for test engineers on multiple applications/projects onshore and offshore; train and mentor project team members to create, execute, analyze, and maintain automated regression suites
- Develop automated functional scripts using tools such as Selenium, Rest Assured, Java, Cucumber.
- Perform exploratory and manual testing of the product suite as appropriate
- Plan, design, develop, and maintain the API test automation framework that facilitates automation scripting, execution, and analysis of results
- Develop test automation code for Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD), systems, infrastructure, and test framework.
- Strong experience in testing Webservices (REST APIs) and AWS technologies
- Proven experience developing test scripts, test cases, and test data
- Ability to manage a team and guide them to ensure that the deliverables are produced on-time based on the requirements and plan
- The ability to write queries in SQL or other relational databases
- Ability to adapt industry best practices and implement across the testing processes
- Maintenance of support activities for the Risk and Compliance area
- Help the team in knowledge transition and documentation
- Experience in developing test data strategy for the requirements and management of test data
- Providing status updates on the project to the management, working closely with the management and suggest new process improvements
- Experience testing full-stack and integration testing with 3rd parties
- Ability to produce and report status reports to the internal and external stakeholders.
- Analysis of business requirement and educate the team for effective implementation
- Interacting with the stakeholders on a day to day basis and provide status updates
- Ability to introduce new process guidelines to improve the performance of the team
Qualification & Experience:
- 8 – 11 Years of Experience
Job Location: Chennai, India