CAT Digital is building a state-of-the-art platform to support applications that monitor equipment fleet management and health. Caterpillar is seeking developers who are passionate about software quality and who embrace the modern testing methodologies and strategies. Join us!
- Coordinate with the product owner to resolve open issues/enhancements/upgrades and understand the use of a specific functionality as needed
- Provide expertise in testing methodologies, best practices, and standards
- Perform exploratory and manual testing of the product suite as appropriate
- Develop automated functional scripts using tools such as Selenium, Rest Assured, Java, Cucumber.
- Plan, design, develop, and maintain the API test automation framework that facilitates automation scripting, execution, and analysis of results
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring for test engineers on multiple applications/projects onshore and offshore; train and mentor project team members to create, execute, analyze, and maintain automated regression suites
- Develop test automation code for Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD), systems, infrastructure, and test framework.
- Ability to produce Test Execution status reports for the business and the governance teams
- 3+ years of prior either functional or object-oriented coding experience in modern programming languages like C++, Java or Python (preferably Java)
- Ability to maintain consistent Maintain zero-defect slippage ratio
- Analyzing trends and preparing a resource structure to maintain quality and cost
- Strong design and development skills in two or more of the following technologies and tools: Java/Junit, Python, Cucumber, JBehave or other BDD testing frameworks
- At least 5 years of test automation framework design and development experience
- Ability to Identify areas for automation and implementing it as per project needs
- Analyze the current process followed within the organization and identify opportunities for improvements
- Ability to produce Daily, Weekly and Monthly status reports and productivity reports for presenting to stake holders
Qualification & Experience:
- 11-14 years with the ability to manage a team of sizeable testing professionals
Job Location: Chennai, India