This position resides within CISM Organization reporting to Global Engineering and Sourcing Manager. This position will be located at Tiruvallur. The individual will lead to BCP Tiruvallur and Hosur Category teams with the following roles and responsibilities.
- Ensure the team complies with Global Purchase practices.
- Assign clear priorities to the team and drive the team for executing projects as per plan though strong project Governance.
- Strategy – Develop sourcing strategy for NPI, NSI, Cost reductions and localization projects through strong product knowledge driving OPACC growth.
- Maintaining the highest ethical and professional standards within the diverse Global Organization and recognizing employee excellence.
- Developing, optimizing and integrating a world-class supply base. Identifying performance gaps within the supply base and developing improvement plans for the identified gaps, supporting both global and India operational facilities
- Complex strategic relationship management experience
- Strong product knowledge
- Knowledge of quality and cost modeling tools
- Willingness to travel to both domestic and international locations.
- Great communication and negotiation skills.
- Lean manufacturing experience
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Global sourcing knowledge and experience
- 10+ years of Leadership experience
Job Location: Tiruvallur, India