Caterpillar Financial Services Corporation is the financial arm of Caterpillar Inc and we are looking for talented and motivated Collections professionals. We are headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, with offices and subsidiaries located throughout North and South America, Asia, Australia, and Europe. Cat Financial help our customers and dealers succeed through financial service excellence
Support various accounts receivable management efforts for Caterpillar Financial Services Corporation.
- May provide timely reporting of repossessed assets or accounts being referred for legal action to other business units as required, including Special Accounts, Remarketing, and Legal.
- Develops and nurtures a strong working relationship with dealers, Territory Managers and customers for an assigned portfolio.
- Authorizes and conducts equipment repossessions, which includes authorizing legal correspondence and arranging for transportation and safe storage of the units.
- Collects delinquent active contracts through telephone contact and field visits.
- Coordinates timely resolution of customer service issues on past due accounts.
- Reports individual collection activities to the Customer Service Manager on a weekly and monthly basis or as requested.
- May provide status and historical reporting to Account Services staff and management on collection activities and accounts placed for repossession within the department.
- Reports past due results and recommends additions, deletions, and modifications to the Potential Credit Loss Report.
- Financing and taxation principles.
- Financing and leasing documentation principles.
- Billing and invoicing concepts.
- Financial services laws and regulations.
- Analyze customer credit summaries and past due accounts.
- Filing requirements and the applicability to bankruptcy laws and regulations.
- Marketing and customer service concepts and techniques.
Qualification & Experience:
- A graduate with 4-7 years of work experience in the collection in commercial vehicle/machinery domain.
Job Location: Chennai, India