Accountable for identifying and implementing actions to solve the necessary tasks to resolve product problems, develop new products, and advance turbomachinery technology.
Authority to apply new technology and concepts and to determine their applicability.
Understand the business needs of development programs and uses these needs to balance the drive toward high technology and analytical perfection.
- Should understand and be able to direct the development of all Electrical Calculations including Short Circuit, Load Flow and Relay Coordination.
- Responsible for Electrical design & maintenance for new production orders, aftermarket, new product development, retrofits, refurbishments, and upgrades to support varying configurations sold to the customer.
- Understanding Custom Order Requirement in Gas Turbines and Factory technicians Change requests and able to perform investigations in design based on root cause analysis, defining corrective actions for diversified products and custom features
- Power and controls wiring.
- Electrical Equipment – Data Sheets Preparation
- Vendors drawings and documents review.
- Use of Electrical engineering analytical tools, such as ETAP.
- Preparation of projects Electrical power and control drawings.
- Conversant with E-Cad drafting software Promise or Similar advanced Software’s and familiarity in ANSI/IEC standards
- Lead Electrical engineering team.
- Electrical Project documents preparation, incl. cooperation in the preparation of Operation and Controls Philosophy.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 7- 10 years Oil and Gas industry experience.
- 5 or more years of experience/solid knowledge in NEC, familiarity with IEC, ATEX, other codes and standards as applied to Electrical balance of plant equipment including common international codes such as API and NFPA.
Job Location: Chennai, India