- Provide Business Objects technical support
- Work as Lead User Interface (UI) Developer to implement visual designs
- Technology scouting for new applications, novelty or unique ideas to improve.
- Provide technical feasibility/solutions on HMI specifications
- Create and deliver training materials, documentation & report definitions to staff
- Assist in performing retrofits with new technologies, portable devices (Android or IOS).
- Assist with Product strategies and competitive gap analysis
- Development and maintenance of reports delivered with the product
- Create and deliver custom reports to customers
- Stay abreast of HMI development trends and look for creative ideas/inspiration from parallel analogous worlds
Qualification & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience with development of User Interfaces using HTML5, Angular JS, CSS, node.js
Job Location: Chennai, India