Electronically create and update new and revised parts information for Expanded mining products to be delivered to dealers, customers, and internal users via print, Disconnected solutions or via the Service Information System (SIS) & Next Gen SIS.
- Works with business process partners for parts serviceability requirements.
- Receives direction and incoming work from Product group for Expanded mining products
- Actively participates in team and role-based meetings
- Has a direct impact on parts sales through the development of quality parts information
- Performs all duties without close supervision. However, more complex assignments may require closer supervision and assistance.
- Follows department standards and guidelines to prepare and compile parts information of varying degrees of complexity pending Engineering
- Change requests and create or revise Parts & Graphic information.
- Assists with training and mentoring of less senior staff
- Strong human relations skills are required to develop a cooperative work relationship with others inside and outside the department
- Understanding of Caterpillar product structure and organization of Caterpillar parts information
- Professional communication skills are required, as the position is in frequent contact with people outside the workgroup to provide or obtain information.
- Must possess the ability and willingness to positively and proactively support changes in tools and processes; the will to succeed; the assertiveness to accomplish goals, the initiative to put forth extra effort when required; and an overall understanding of the Caterpillar organization
- A high degree of accountability and initiative
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university; Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience
Job Location: Chennai, India