To supervise and support the daily assigned team member functions to ensure overall operations run smoothly and efficiently during the operational shift whilst conforming to established safety and security standards.
To deliver the best possible operation and airport service experience to ensure our customers always feel special, valued and recognized regardless of circumstance.
- Support local airport management to identify and mitigate personal, safety and security risks in the workplace for employees (suppliers included) by promoting and developing a culture of zero tolerance on safety and security incidents
- Execute corporate safety, security, and quality policies to ensure the station, employees, and suppliers are fully compliant with all regulatory requirements and quality standards
- Achieve absolute operational integrity with zero safety defects and security infringements
- Good technical knowledge and capability (multi-skilled) to perform each airport job function (requirement to pass all training arranged by ASD)
- Ability to handle different operational modes such as normal operations, disruption, Emergency & Accident and contingency situations
- Ability to work independently with good decision-making skills
- Adapts to and embraces constant change
- Good understanding of Company policies and international regulatory procedures and all required local regulatory matters
- Strong customer service mentality with strong interpersonal skills
- The self-motivated and committed leader who enjoys teamwork
Qualification & Experience:
- 1-2 years solid Customer Service experience, preferably in airlines or airport services
Company: Cathay Pacific
Job Location: Chennai, India