- Assist direct customers in travel planning, ticketing matters and provide after excellent sales service support
- Be at the ‘front end’ of the business with responsibilities to serve walk-in customers as required and respond to passenger and travel agents’ queries/feedback
- Actively contribute to achieving the team’s service level targets
- Process flight disruptions and call-outs to affected customers as required
- Act as the professional Contact Centre Agent to handle passenger & travel agent queries across various channels in a ‘Service Straight from the Heart’ manner
- Travel Industry experience and knowledge of Global Distribution System (GDS), preferably Amadeus is an advantage
- Strong communication, listening, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to connect and build a relationship via telephone
- Demonstrable passion for excellent customer service in line with the brand promise, emphasizing great communication, listening and problem-solving skills.
- Good PC literacy skills in Word, Excel, Internet browsing
- Strong command of spoken and written English is a must. Knowledge of Hindi will be an added advantage.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree.
Company: Cathay Pacific
Job Location: Mumbai, India