- Rigorously execute corporate safety, security, and quality policies to ensure the station, employees and suppliers are fully compliant with all regulatory requirements and quality standards.
- Partner with local airport management to identify and mitigate personal, safety and security risks in the workplace for employees (suppliers included) by promoting and developing a culture of zero tolerance on safety and security incidents.
- Achieve absolute operational integrity, with zero safety defects and security infringements.
- Advocate a “Just Culture” and develop proactive partnerships with stakeholders in root cause investigations and analysis.
- Act as the Airline’s Operational Duty Holder (ODH) of the airport adhering to the risk escalation process to the Functional Duty Holder (GM ASD).
- Build a strong and motivated team, ensure the right organizational structure and the right people are in place to foster positive team spirit and facilitate teamwork
- Demonstrate leadership and lead by example in accordance with Cathay Pacific’s core values
- Develop employees with high potential and identify learning opportunities to ensure appropriate training and development programs are in place to suit both self-handled and 3rd party ports as appropriate
- Enhance the employee experience in line with the role level and the brand promise
- Actively participate in recruitment and selection activities for the airport team
- Maintain active and ongoing dialogue in relation to employee goals and performance
- Actively engage with employees to enhance communication and their understanding of department goals
- Lead, support and encourage own team to achieve success
- Supervise and mentor direct reports, encouraging effective collaboration
Company: Cathay Pacific
Job Location: Bangalore, India