This role is responsible for leading Collections for Secured Asset-based lending product ( Mortgage ) & Legal Collections for Citibank India; providing strategic and operational leadership; implement and deliver Collections strategy by engaging with both internal and external teams. Responsible for controlling flow rates and optimizing recoveries through collection follow up and legal methods. Minimizing FIP inventory through tactful measures, close engagement with clients, formulating strong partnerships with external legal counsel. This role will require close coordination internally with risk management and product teams.
- Producing technical documentation as required.
- This position requires a working relationship with Operations and Support groups of RTDS and other entities.
- Deploy and manage production servers.
- Provide and guide other staff on designing the best possible real-time solution for clients on the rig, on a client site, or in data center.
- Liaise with hardware and software vendors that provide products to the group.
- Project manage data center and real-time solution deployments.
- Introducing and integrating new technologies into existing data center environments.
- Design and architect production systems. Re-engineering production systems when new technologies become available to increase performance and reliability
- Identify and address any and all security concerns/incidents.
- The position requires a working relationship with research and development, regions, as well as other supporting staff as required.
Qualification & Experience:
- 15 years of experience with at least 5 years of experience in Mortgage Collections.