The Applications Development Senior Programmer Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for participation in the establishment and implementation of new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to application systems analysis and programming activities.
- Monitor and control all phases of development process and analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation as well as provide user and operational support on applications to business users
- Recommend and develop security measures in the post-implementation analysis of business users to ensure successful system design and functionality
- Utilize in-depth specialist knowledge of applications development to analyze complex problems/issues, provide an evaluation of the business process, system process, and industry standards, and make an evaluative judgment
- Consult with users/clients and other technology groups on issues, recommend advanced programming solutions, and install and assist customer exposure systems
- Serve as advisor or coach to new or lower-level analysts
- Ensure essential procedures are followed and help define operating standards and processes
Qualification & Experience:
- 7 to 9 years of strong experience in Core Java, multithreading, data structures, development, performance tuning, troubleshooting, and deployment
- 4 to 5 years of experience in query writing, stored procedure creation, etc (T-SQL).
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience