We are looking for an Angular(4) Developer responsible for the UI development. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of the desktop web app, with a focus on performance. Your main responsibilities will include creating modules and reusable components. You will work in a team with the back-end developer and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
- Good knowledge of session sharing/ Token sharing
- Ability to develop end to end single-page apps
- Validating user actions on the client-side and providing responsive feedback
- Hands-on experience in building Angular project from scratch
- Working knowledge of VSCode, Sublime tools
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Creating custom, general use modules, and components that extend the elements and modules of core Angular
- Basic working knowledge of NODEJS and CSS.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5 – 8 Years of Experience