Citi’s technology team is growing at lightning speed, and we’re looking for talented technologists to help build the future of global banking. Our teams are creating innovations used across the globe – we’re changing the way people bank and how the world does business. Citi’s technology team supports business operations in 100+ countries, across multiple lines of business spanning both Institutional and retail businesses. The group works to optimize the IT environment by standardizing production platforms, reducing complexity, and introducing innovative solutions that provide new business capabilities, reduce total cost of ownership, and create a competitive advantage for Citi. Join an environment with a laser focus on growth and progress, and take your career to the next level through the power of Citi’s unmatched globality and vast expertise.
- Flexible to work across different Time zones supporting stakeholders in LATAM, EMEA, and ASPAC regions.
- Ability to provide quick turnaround to software issues and management requests
- Ability to build a comprehensive understanding of project stakeholders, subject matter, and priorities
- Managing time and changing priorities in a dynamic environment
- Leadership and strong communication skills
- Demonstrate excellent leadership, interpersonal, and team-building skills.
- Strong customer service focuses on the ability to communicate with highly technical management teams.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, both technical and functional.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 12 years of experience in leading globally distributed and large teams successfully
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 15+ years of experience working on complex card projects.