Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
Qualification in Details:
Integrated Test Range (ITR), a premier laboratory of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) invites applications from oun and meritorious Indian Nationals for award of Research Fellowship as details iven below.
1. Post Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
2. Educational Qualification and Experience B.E / B.Tech in first division with valid GATE score. or M.E / M.Tech in first division both at Graduate and Post Graduate levels.
i. Computer Science & Engg. (CSE) or Information Technology (IT) – 02
ii. Electronics and Communication Engg. (ECE) or Electronics and Telecommunication Engg. (ETC) or Electronics and Instrumentation Engg. (E&l) or Applied Electronics and Instrumentation En . A, E & I – 01
4. Fellowship Emoluments: Rs. 31 ,000/-per month for JRF
5. Tenure: The post is temporary and maximum tenure is 05 (Five) years. The initial tenure will be of 02 (Two) years and will subsequently be elevated to SRF for the remaining 03 (Three) years subject to satisfactory performance to be assessed as per DRDO Guidelines
Not exceeding 28 Yrs and 35 yrs (Age relaxation of 5 years for SCIST and 3 years for OBC Candidates) as on 04/09/2020 for JRF and RA respectively.
1. Last Date for Submission of Applications alongwith supporting documents in a SINGLE pdf through e-mail at [email protected]: 04.09.2020
2. Confirmation e-mail & SMS to shortlisted/screened candidates for appearing Interview: 10.09.2020
3. Interview Date: 16.09.2020
1. Incomplete/ partially filled applications would not be accepted. Also, the candidature is liable to be rejected if any mismatch is noticed in details regarding qualification, branch, percentage of marks on non-fulfillment of any of the above criteria. The candidates need to submit the application form along with all certificates and testimonials in softcopy (Scanned Copy) at [email protected] failing which the candidature will be rejected.
2. ITR Chandipur reserves the right to amend/ modify/ cancel this advertisement and also to cancel the admission/ selection at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
3. It may please be noted that offer of Fellowship/ Associateship does not confer on candidates any right of absorption in DRDO.
4. The selected candidates need to bring original certificates of proof of date of birth, mark sheet, GATE/ NET certificate, degree certificate, caste certlficate (if applicable) and testimonials and a set of self attested copies for verification. Canvassing by any means will terminate the candidature and action will be taken as deemed fit
5. Police verification/Medical Test/ Antecedents of selected candidate will be carried out/verified as per Govt. rules.
6. No TNDA will be paid for attending interview.