Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
Complete Information Available Here
Name of the Vacant Post(s):
- Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)
- Research Associates (RAs)
- Only candidates possessing the above mentioned qualification(s) need apply. All the qualifications acquired should be from recognized Universities/Institutions. Candidates working in Government/Public sector undertaking/ autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Upper Age Limit: 28 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications. The upper age limit shall be relaxable to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and OBC as per Government of India norms. The closing date of receipt of applications shall be 30 days after publication of this Advertisement in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar.
- The Fellowships shall be awarded initially for a period of two years (extendable as per rules), with monthly emoluments of Rs. 31,000/- plus House Rent Allowance as admissible under the rules.