Responsible to manage day-to-day operations of the HR Administrative Services within HR SS of Etihad Airways and Subsidiaries. Employee personal and assignment changes including international assignment & transfers, benefits administration and separation processes.Lead a team of human resource team in delivering customer service and quality driven transactional support focused on consistent and continuous improvement in the areas of processes, quality and performance.To act as an internal expert on international policies, developing, maintaining, communicating and interpreting HR policies and procedures across the company, ensuring alignment with HR best practices and compliance with applicable legislative requirements.
- Ensure HR systems meets policy changes, business requirements I.e. self-service & management reporting etc and lead system implementations and enhancement in co-ordination with HRBPs, HR system team & Vendor.
- Lead, develop, coach and train HR assistants in technical and analytical skills development. Guide staff when handling service requests to respond in a manner that provides excellent customer service.
- Serves as point of contact for people managers, supervisors and employees in interpretation and application of human resources policies and procedures; serves as liaison and provides technical expertise to resolve human resource related issues.
- Partner with other departments such as HRBP, Legal, HR Payroll and Onboarding regarding processes, compliance issues, productivity and efficiency.
- Responsible to ensure SLAs are applied consistently across all HRAS processes and askHR and provide monthly statistical reports. Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes and work cooperatively with all areas to provide seamless service excellence
Qualification & Experience:
- University degree and preferably post-graduate with specialization in HR
- International HR policies and procedures
- 3-5 years relevant international HR experience in a large/multi-national organization, demonstrating managerial responsibility of managing a small team in a shared services environment or HR Operations role.
- Proficient in all MS Office applications, specifically Word and Excel